Adding photos or designs to products in AppealMaker can make your mailing look extra professional. Below are the dimensions needed to create the correct sized picture for each location.
Letter Front Call Out Box: 2.7 x 1.7 inches, 810 pixels x 510 pixels
Newsletter Content Box: 4.84 x 6.68 inches, 1452 x 2005 pixels
Newsletter Cover Content Box: 8.627 x 11.25 inches, 2588 x 3375 pixels
Postcard Front Content Box: 6.68 x 4.84 inches, 2005 x 1452 pixels
Remit Back, Single Content Box: 7.82 x 1.91 inches, 2346 x 573 pixels
We also have some Canva templates for them, found here:
- Letter Front Call Out Box
- Newsletter Content Box
- Newsletter Cover Content Box
- Postcard Front Content Box
- Remit Back, Single Content Box
Note: Be sure when creating a design that the DPI (dots per inch) is set at 300dpi - this ensures a clear, high-quality photo is printed.
How To Use Canva Templates for AppealMaker:
- Click on the link for the template you would like to use - a new window will open with the template.
- Click "Use template" on the new window.
- Now in Canva, you can delete the placeholder information such as the name, dimensions, and background color to customize the design. You can also rename the file by clicking on the name in the top right corner, near the "Download" button.
- When your design is complete, click the "Download" button in the top right corner.
- Select your file type that you would like to download; recommended type for AppealMaker is JPG or PNG.
- Once you've downloaded your image, return to AppealMaker & upload the image as usual.