9 articles in this Topic
- Can I use my permit number instead of a nonprofit authorization number?
- Does my organization qualify to mail at nonprofit rates?
- How can I change the name of my nonprofit with the post office?
- How can I register to mail at nonprofit postage rates?
- How long does it take for nonprofit mail to be delivered?
- How many pieces do I need to mail to qualify for bulk mail?
- Why do I have to put the name that appears on the nonprofit authorization form on my mail?
11 articles in this Topic
- General Copywriting Tips for All Types of Communications
- Donor Renewal Copywriting Tips
- Acquisition Copywriting Tips
- Long Lapsed Donor Renewal Copywriting Tips
- Event Invite Copywriting Tips
- Stewardship Copywriting Tips
- Newsletter Copywriting Tips
26 articles in this Topic
- Are there minimum quantities to use AppealMaker?
- Calculating Gift Strings
- Can AppealMaker help with copywriting?
- Can I change my address?
- Can I include images in my appeal letters?
- Can I mix and match pieces from multiple products?
- Does AppealMaker dedupe my mailing list?
6 articles in this Topic
3 articles in this Topic
Not finding what you're looking for? Contact Us Directly